Right now, we’re looking for people who think big and dream big! If you’re ready to discover just how far your talents can take you, we invite you to explore an opportunity with us.
Arctic Information Technology (AIT) has become a nationwide market leader by creating a diverse team of highly talented professionals in the Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and Network Infrastructure space delivering enterprise solutions to organizations in the private, public, government and non-profit sectors.
We encourage our team members to have a challenging, fun, and rewarding career. You’ll have opportunities for personal and professional growth. Instead of working in one business environment, you will work with a variety of customers and help them solve their complex problems.
What makes AIT different? We are passionate… about IT, our customers, our team, and our success! We are fast-paced and thrive at that pace. No two days are alike. We understand our customer’s needs but it never stops us from asking how we can improve. We are humble, supportive of each other, and fierce competitors in the market. You provide the ambition, we provide the opportunity. AIT is a subsidiary of an Alaska Native Corporation with offices in Alaska, Washington, and Virginia.
Click on the “+” to expand.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Consultant-AX works within the National Business Unit. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics AX for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands-on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position that also will perform key project management and project coordination activities and manage client expectations. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of implementation duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to testing, training, and client support independently and with a team.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Project Implementation Methodology
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
- Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics AX Suite of modules and key third party products
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation
- Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off requirements
- Lead all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
- Perform end user training for clients in a one on one, webinar and classroom style settings
- Provide application support for clients
- Assist with escalation support for help desk
- Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
- Assist marketing with tasks such as seminars and case studies
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients
- Mentor ERP/AX Staff Consultants
- Support Technical Consulting Manager with various duties
- Obtain and maintain Dynamics AX certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field
- 5+ years of combined experience in Dynamics AX consulting and project management
- Proven deployment experience with Dynamics AX modules
- Working knowledge of common project management activities such as project initiation, project planning, and project status reports, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SSRS is a plus
- Currently have applicable ERP/AX certifications
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Apply Online at www.doyon.com
EOE AAP M/F/V/D