Microsoft Surface Immersion Workshop
Should a tablet be the next technology purchase for your company?
Join us, Tuesday, February 28 from 10:00AM to Noon AKST. Provided lunch to follow.
Wow! What a fantastic opportunity. This workshop has FINALLY come to Alaska and is exclusively offered by Arctic Information Technology and Microsoft.
Originally designed for enterprise clients throughout the lower 48 states, this workshop provides decision-makers with a hands-on opportunity to truly understand the power, flexibility and functionality of Microsoft Surface.
Should you attend?
- Does your IT strategy include mobility, device consolidation, or productivity initiatives?
- Are you hesitant to deploy Windows 10 devices because you’ve never experienced it yourself?
- Would you like to understand how Surface can help you perform better in your industry?
If you answer “yes” to any of these…read on.
Topics addressed in this information-packed two-hour event include:
- New Features – Windows Hello, Windows Action Center, updated and improved Start menu
- Microsoft Edge Browser
- Desktop/Tablet modes
- Multiple Desktops
- Security – find out why this is a big deal
- Features and tips/tricks
- Power, functionality, portability, flexibility and durability
Microsoft Office Features
- Amplified features in Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Outlook
We have 20 surfaces for demo use – so the first 20 people registered will be attending. We will also keep a waitlist of applicants for additional sessions.