Success in the oil and gas industry requires producing the right products, in the right quantities, at the right time, with good quality, and at a price the customer is willing to pay. The flexibility to respond to compliance standards and the ever-changing needs of customers, such as providing real-time visibility into global operations, is also imperative for success. Meeting these demands requires the ability to make quick decisions based on accurate data.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions work like and with familiar Microsoft software. They automate and improve financial, customer relationship, and supply-chain management.
Integrate collaboration and communication
- Deliver a single, real-time view of data from multiple facilities and departments.
- Synchronize communication between exploration, production, and subcontractors.
- Optimize planning to minimize inventory while meeting customer requirements.
- Share information within your systems through the Web.
Efficiently manage projects
- Provide an accurate overview of project status.
- Track activities and resources at many levels of detail.
- Leverage knowledge and content from existing or prior projects.
Estimate and quote accurately
- Provide accurate quotations based on a real-time view into operations.
- Align customer requirements with your capabilities.
- Record customer requirements accurately.
Provide flexible production planning
- Use data from the entire supply chain to respond effectively to changes and problems.
- Access data through familiar desktop tools.
- Support various production modes.
Oil & Gas Production
Maintaining efficient operations in today’s oil and gas field isn’t easy, but putting into practice the principles of streamlined production can further hone your organization’s competitive edge. Typical oil and gas companies have multiple vendors, multiple interfaces, complex information flows, and asynchronous processing, all of which can lead to limited visibility into orders, materials, and production. To achieve peak performance, oil and gas producers must systematically identify and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Value-stream-mapping documents each step in the process, its inputs and outputs, across the entire supply chain.
- Analysis and modeling identify tasks that could be simplified or cut altogether.
- Implementation and continuous improvement actualize change at each specific facility.
- Management and reporting evaluates the results and begins the cycle again.