It’s time for an upgrade! Let Arctic IT introduce you to the new rich set of technologies and features of Microsoft Exchange 2016! Whether you prefer on-premise or in the cloud, we can help lower your total cost of ownership!
Get business email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser. With a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
Exchange Server 2016 helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardizes high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
- Enjoy more uptime through faster failover times and support for multiple databases per volume.
- A built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
- Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
- Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.
Secure and compliant
- Get integrated functionality that eases regulatory compliance and reduces discovery cost.
Protect Sensitive Information
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center.
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
Easy to Deploy and Maintain
- Exchange Server 2016 offers flexible deployment options and helps decrease the amount of time spent managing your messaging systems.
Exchange Admin Center
- Simplify deployment with custom instructions for installing or upgrading to Exchange.
- Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Delegate permissions to specialist users based on job function, such as eDiscovery for compliance officers, without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface.
- Move to the cloud on your terms with full deployment flexibility—whether on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid combination of the two.