Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounts Payable training examines the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter vendor invoices and process checks. This training also shows how to perform additional functions such as adjustments, prepayments, month-end closing, and cash flow control.
Call for future dates | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | $395.00 Per Person
Arctic IT Corporate Office Training Room
375 W. 36th Ave, Suite 300
Anchorage, AK 99503
Customers wanting to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounts Payable. The Course is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, accounting users, and executives who need to understand the functional aspects of Accounts Payable.
Upon course completion students should be able to:
- Set up the Accounts Payable module and identify the customizable options available in the setup windows.
- Peform all Accounts Payable related data entry functions including vendor invoicing, check processing, recurring vouchers, and manual checks.
- Perform maintenance on Accounts Payable documents and other records such as vendors and recurring invoices.
- Select documents for payment and make appropriate adjustments to payment amounts prior to check processing.
- Print standard reports to verify data and financial analysis for audit trail purposes.
- Identify the impact of the Payables Management module on other Microsoft Dynamics GP modules.
- Correct input errors using the Edit Transaction Information window.
- Understand the steps and requirements to void checks and invoices.
- Before attending this class, it is recommended that individuals have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Prior hands on experience with GP or attendance in the GP Foundation & Navigation class
Classes are subject to cancellation by Arctic IT if registration does not meet the required attendance level. Cancellations by Arctic IT will be made 2 weeks prior to the start date of the class if necessary.
- 100% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance more than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 100% of the course fee will be refunded.
- 50% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- 0% Refund – Failure to attend a class without notifying Arctic IT prior to the start date of the course will be considered a ‘no show’ and the entire course fee will be forfeited.
** If you are registered in a course that is cancelled, you will be notified with an offer to reschedule into a future class or receive a refund. Attendees are advised not to purchase non-refundable or non-changeable airline tickets, as Arctic Information Technology will not be held responsible for payment of airline rescheduling charges due to class cancellations.