Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounts Receivable training explores the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter invoices and receive payments from customers. This training shows you how to perform additional functions such as credit memos, prepayments, small balance write off, print customer statements, enter and void scheduled payments, and month-end closing procedures. Learn to set terms for calculating document discount dates and due dates, use balance forward and open-item statements, and apply any mix of the comprehensive service and finance charges available.
Call for future dates | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | $395.00 Per Person
Arctic IT Corporate Office Training Room
375 W. 36th Ave, Suite 300
Anchorage, AK 99503
This training is intended for people wanting to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounts Receivable.
The training is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, accounting users, and executives who need to understand the functional aspects of Accounts Receivable.
Upon course completion students should be able to:
- Perform all Accounts Receivable related data entry functions including customer invoicing, customer payment application and recurring invoices.
- Perform maintenance on Accounts Receivable documents and maintenance records such as customers, customer classes and scheduled payments.
- Apply payments and prepayments to customer balances or against specific invoices.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis and to verify data entry.
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors including incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
- Perform month-end procedures including aging customer documents, closing statement cycles and printing customer statements.
- Before attending this class, it is recommended that individuals have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Prior hands on experience with GP or attendance in the GP Foundation & Navigation class
Classes are subject to cancellation by Arctic IT if registration does not meet the required attendance level. Cancellations by Arctic IT will be made 2 weeks prior to the start date of the class if necessary.
- 100% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance more than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 100% of the course fee will be refunded.
- 50% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- 0% Refund – Failure to attend a class without notifying Arctic IT prior to the start date of the course will be considered a ‘no show’ and the entire course fee will be forfeited.
** If you are registered in a course that is cancelled, you will be notified with an offer to reschedule into a future class or receive a refund. Attendees are advised not to purchase non-refundable or non-changeable airline tickets, as Arctic Information Technology will not be held responsible for payment of airline rescheduling charges due to class cancellations.