Microsoft Dynamics GP Foundation training explores the basic elements of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Topics covered during this session include: application navigation, how to use reports and inquiries, how to use SmartList to expand inquiry and analysis capabilities, and tips for the user to personalize shortcuts and checklists to streamline business practices.
Call for future dates | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | $195.00 Per Person
Arctic IT Corporate Office Training Room
375 W. 36th Ave, Suite 300
Anchorage, AK 99503
Customers wanting to learn the basic features and elements required to effectively use each Microsoft Dynamics GP module. The training is targeted toward users at all levels that need a better understanding of navigation and gain basic general knowledge of the application functionality.
Upon course completion students should be able to:
- Use basic elements such as lookup windows, browse buttons and zooms to access data in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Enter record and window level notes.
- Attach OLE Notes.
- Use SmartList to export data to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Use inquiries and reports to get at the information needed.
- Customize Microsoft Dynamics GP toolbars, home pages and display settings.
Before attending this class, it is recommended that individuals have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
Classes are subject to cancellation by Arctic IT if registration does not meet the required attendance level. Cancellations by Arctic IT will be made 2 weeks prior to the start date of the class if necessary.
- 100% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance more than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 100% of the course fee will be refunded.
- 50% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- 0% Refund – Failure to attend a class without notifying Arctic IT prior to the start date of the course will be considered a ‘no show’ and the entire course fee will be forfeited.
** If you are registered in a course that is cancelled, you will be notified with an offer to reschedule into a future class or receive a refund. Attendees are advised not to purchase non-refundable or non-changeable airline tickets, as Arctic Information Technology will not be held responsible for payment of airline rescheduling charges due to class cancellations.