Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation training explores the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter financial data into the system. The course will also cover additional General Ledger functions such as account reconciliation, budgeting, allocation, period-end and year-end closing procedures. Bank Reconciliation module portion will include the setup and maintenance of banking information such as checkbooks and the relationship between Bank Reconciliation and other modules.
Call for future dates | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | $395.00 Per Person
Arctic IT Corporate Office Training Room
375 W. 36th Ave, Suite 300
Anchorage, AK 99503
This course is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, accounting users, and executives who need to understand the functional aspects of using Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation modules.
Upon course completion students should be able to:
- Customize General Ledger settings.
- Set up a chart of accounts including: posting, unit, and allocation accounts.
- Enter and post transactions using transaction or batch posting methods.
- Perform key inquiries and print reports in General Ledger.
- Print financial statements.
- Complete period-end and year-end procedures.
- Customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation to fit your business needs.
- Perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions, including bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such checkbooks.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry.
- Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules.
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors, including incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
- Perform the bank reconciliation process.
Before attending this class, it is recommended that individuals have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Prior hands on experience with GP or attendance in the GP Foundation & Navigation class
Classes are subject to cancellation by Arctic IT if registration does not meet the required attendance level. Cancellations by Arctic IT will be made 2 weeks prior to the start date of the class if necessary.
· 100% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance more than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 100% of the course fee will be refunded.
· 50% Refund – If you cancel your confirmed attendance less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
· 0% Refund – Failure to attend a class without notifying Arctic IT prior to the start date of the course will be considered a ‘no show’ and the entire course fee will be forfeited.
** If you are registered in a course that is cancelled, you will be notified with an offer to reschedule into a future class or receive a refund. Attendees are advised not to purchase non-refundable or non-changeable airline tickets, as Arctic Information Technology will not be held responsible for payment of airline rescheduling charges due to class cancellations.