April 8, 2015 – (Recording Available) As your organization extends its for-profit enterprises and operations, what technology do you have in place to help manage your efforts? In this session, you will learn how low –cost, scalable software and hardware tools can help you succeed with the following challenges:
• Software as a Service (SaaS) options for email, document management, and business relationship management
• Mobile hardware solutions (Tablets, Phones, Laptops, Virtual Desk Tops) for a distributed work force that are secure, dependable, and easy to use
• Strategic Planning Portals, Issue Management, Project Collaboration
• Business Development Pipeline Management for all verticals, including Federal Contract Administration
• Multiple Business lines and Portfolio Management across the Tribal Enterprise
We will have a Q&A session available after the presentation.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar! Arctic IT Webinars are scheduled in Pacific Standard Time Zone (PST).
Title: Technology Solutions for Tribal Enterprise Development
Date: April 8, 2015
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
Request to View Recording: firstname.lastname@example.org