Arctic IT is always looking for extraordinary talent. We want dedicated, high-energy, growth-oriented professionals who love life and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are humble, creative, supportive of each other, and fiercely competitive in the market. Additionally, we are deeply committed to our core values of communication, focus, and respect.
Our unique business model allows us to attract and retain the best talent from anywhere in the country. Our current IT and Dynamics 365 jobs are listed below. If you are a good fit for our amazing company, then make an introduction and let’s see where this goes!
The Application Developer will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, customize, integrate, implement and/or upgrade customizations and resolve defects or bugs associated with solutions for clients. Solution knowledge and expertise includes Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions as well as other platform tools in use by our clients. Working as part of team, this position will be expected to accomplish a range of development duties from requirements definition, design/configuration, custom development, unit testing, quality assurance and client support.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Development Best Practices
- Participates in Client meetings to gather business requirements and assists to design solutions that meet the requirements
- Create and submit for approval, Functional Design Documents (FDD) to document proposed custom development designs, prior to the start of custom development work
- Execute all phases of solution development to include custom development, unit testing, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation, and support for major and minor modifications
- Translate business processes into platform abilities (e.g. selecting Business Process Activities vs. Workflows vs. Custom Plugin vs. PowerApps)
- Create project documentation such as: Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, etc.
- Perform components of implementations that include application enhancements, system integrations, data migrations, custom workflows, custom reports, and dashboards
- Create and modify SQL Server Reporting Services reports using both SQL and FetchXML queries
- Perform debugging and testing of all code and assist with any issues related to Client deployments
- Resolve defects for customized solutions
- Perform upgrades of custom development solutions
- Contribute to current Arctic IT solutions and customizations to build products to resell to future Clients
- Develop and maintain source code and track outstanding items following the Arctic IT development process. Manage solutions built by the team by merging changes to master source repositories
- Perform or assist with system performance enhancement activities as needed
- Assist with technical support for Clients
- Support Senior Application Developers, Solution Architects, and project teams with various other duties
- Obtain and maintain Dynamics 365 as well as other applicable Microsoft certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline i.e. Math, Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing in CRM solutions
- Experience using source control repositories such as DevOps
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development, and Software Design Patterns
- Experience upgrading solutions for previous versions to newer releases
- Experience developing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to develop within an application development process model creating supporting documentation for work products created
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must have valid state driver’s license, reliable personal transportation, and auto insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions (CE, GP, or F&O)
- Certifications in Dynamics 365
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Note: The direct apply link for this job is:
*Hitting the Apply Now button will take you job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.