Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Intern will gain valuable experience mainly focused on the full life cycle recruiting, on-boarding, and benefits. This opportunity will also have exposure to the talent life cycle, engagement, employee relations, training, and policy development. The internship is a 10-week program providing hands on experience working with experienced team members. Come learn more about Human Resources in an innovative technology environment.
- Observe the full recruitment life cycle in a fast paced technology company
- Learn skills on reviewing resumes and qualifying candidates
- Work with a variety of different recruiting tools including applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, etc.
- Learn tips and tricks for sourcing hard to fill positions
- Learn about company benefits and perks and how those are important factors for candidates
- Assist new hires through the on-boarding process
- Learn ways companies measure employee engagement
- Opportunities for exciting hands on projects
- Freshman or higher college student in good standing
- Must be a Doyon Shareholder
- Pursuing a career or prior work experience within the following fields: Human Resources, Business or Psychology
- 3.0 overall GPA
- Valid Driver’s license, ready access to a registered vehicle and must be able to provide proof of state required insurance on registered vehicle
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when on video meetings.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
*Hitting the Apply Now button below will take you to the job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.