Arctic IT is always looking for extraordinary talent. We want dedicated, high-energy, growth-oriented professionals who love life and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are humble, creative, supportive of each other, and fiercely competitive in the market. Additionally, we are deeply committed to our core values of communication, focus, and respect.
Our unique business model allows us to attract and retain the best talent from anywhere in the country. Our current IT and Dynamics 365 jobs are listed below. If you are a good fit for our amazing company, then make an introduction and let’s see where this goes!
The National Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing ArcticCare service agreements and application projects for post-implementation Clients. This person will be responsible for the successful delivery of our ArcticCare services and is the main ArcticCare contact internally and externally facing. This role is responsible for the Client Executive Sponsor(s) relationship, managing expectations on agreements, managing the delivery of contractual obligations, strategic planning as per the ArcticCare agreement, etc. This National Service Delivery Manager is in constant communication with the Client Executive Sponsor(s) through phone, email, virtual and on-site meetings. This role will be responsible for leading a team of Technical Support Analysts and System Administrators that provide support to clients by troubleshooting applications, systems access, resolving hardware, software, and network related issues. This role will provide coaching to their team in how best to deliver exceptional Client service and services to our Clients which ensure long term relationships and high Client satisfaction. The National Service Delivery Manager must have strong project management and Client relationship skills and be able to independently resolve Client satisfaction escalations and facilitate technical escalation when required. In addition, this role will contribute to, utilize, and promote the ArcticCare Services best practices and support the Director of ArcticCare Services with various activities.
- Manages a portfolio of managed ArcticCare service agreements for Microsoft 365, Clients that range from small to large in scale.
- Provide oversight and guidance to direct reports delivering services to post-implementation Clients.
- Owns the ArcticCare agreement experience after transitioned from implementation to an ArcticCare agreement Client.
- Leads onboarding of new ArcticCare services Clients, coordinates schedules, expectations, timing, resourcing, milestones, etc. working with the ArcticCare agreement Executive Sponsor(s) and the Arctic IT internal team.
- Builds relationships and develops trust with the ArcticCare agreement Executive Sponsor(s) and key ArcticCare agreement stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary ArcticCare agreement contact maintaining commitments and communicating on a regular basis (internally and externally), this includes maintaining contact with the ArcticCare agreement Executive Sponsor(s) through phone calls, site visits, and Client Business Reviews (CBR).
- Supports the Account Manager in procuring multi-year services contract renewals.
- Identifies upsell opportunities and escalates the opportunities to the Account Manager.
- Identifies and escalates to the Account Manager as needed Client satisfaction issues.
- Participates in Account Management satisfaction surveys and follow-ups with Clients as mutually agreed upon with the Account Manager.
- Proactively reviews tickets to identify trends and areas of business need.
- Review and provide feedback on SOWs as crafted by the Account Manager.
- Maintains awareness on all Client activities (support, projects, opportunities).
- Ensure both Arctic IT and Clients adhere to contract terms and Client’s expectations are met.
- Works with Account Manager and Pre-Sales Solution Architects to prepare Client technology roadmaps and review with Clients.
- Track all Client interactions in defined Systems of Record (including ConnectWise and Dynamics 365).
- Learns, utilizes, and promotes the Arctic IT’s ArcticCare support methodology and work with management to improve best practices.
- Create plans to execute support contract commitments
- Provides leadership for support team by building and motivating team members to meet goals, adhering to their responsibilities and milestones, and delivering excellent Client service.
- Evaluates the financial progress on support contracts regularly.
- Meets frequently with internal and Client team members to ensure all support related activities are on track, identify obstacles, and navigate through them.
- Develops documentation, such as, presentations, meeting agendas, status reports, release management plans.
- Leads or participates in various types of Client meetings.
- Participates in billing reviews and AR collection support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
LMA – Leadership, Management, and Accountability:
- Run L10 meetings, define metrics, define rocks, and IDS issues
- Keep expectations clear, communicate well, reward and recognize your team
- Deliver right meeting pulse, weekly 1:1’s, quarterly conversations, annual performance reviews
- Use the necessary tools – Resources, Training, Technology, People, Time & Attention, Accountability Chart
- Be a role model, “walk the talk” to your team and the entire company
- Take Clarity Breaks to think about your team, the department, the overall company
- Lead Performance Management for you team, including using People Analyzer, PIP’s, Code of Conduct, Progressive Corrective Action Policy, Career Growth & Professional Development
- Participate in the timesheet and expense report approval process
- Manage and mentor a team of Technical Support Analysts and System Administrators
- Provide guidance to team members regarding how to meet goals and other objectives
- Lead professional development initiatives to ensure team is staying relevant with the Arctic IT solutions, offerings, and industry verticals
- Identify strengths and issues; drive and develop better behavior (team building, skill enhancement, training)
- Participate actively in the recruiting process for team members as well as rapidly onboard new team members
- Encourage and support employee engagement to enhance the success of Arctic IT
- Portray our core values and represent our brand appropriately and lead by example
- Build strong relationships with team members and external contacts
- Utilize our team and delegate tasks appropriately to increase efficiency and execution timing
- Participate in internal projects including new offerings and process improvement
- Actively build a professional network in the local and virtual community, i.e., User Groups
- Resource management, including capacity planning, productivity, forecasting
- Focus on improving the productivity of the support team and drive our team to exceed our productivity goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field or substitute equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years in applied experience with complex project management preferably in Managed Services/support contracts.
- Proven capability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility and Experience with team and performance management of team members in varied roles including support, development, and analyst type roles.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 solutions required.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Applicants subject to background checks, drug testing and government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Note: The direct apply link for this job is:
*Hitting the Apply Now button will take you job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.