Arctic IT is always looking for extraordinary talent. We want dedicated, high-energy, growth-oriented professionals who love life and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are humble, creative, supportive of each other, and fiercely competitive in the market. Additionally, we are deeply committed to our core values of communication, focus, and respect.
Our unique business model allows us to attract and retain the best talent from anywhere in the country. Our current IT and Dynamics 365 jobs are listed below. If you are a good fit for our amazing company, then make an introduction and let’s see where this goes!
The National Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing ArcticAscend service agreements and application projects for post-implementation Clients. This person will be responsible for the successful delivery of our ArcticAscend services and is the main ArcticAscend contact internally and externally facing. This role is responsible for the Client Executive Sponsor(s) relationship, managing expectations on agreements, managing the delivery of contractual obligations, strategic planning as per the ArcticAscend agreement, etc. This National Service Delivery Manager is in constant communication with the Client Executive Sponsor(s) through phone, email, virtual and on-site meetings. This role will be responsible for leading a team of Consultants and Developers that provide Lifecycle Services for Business Applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM applications, SharePoint (On-Premises and Cloud), Power BI, custom-developed applications, and any other ISV/3rd Party solutions supported by Arctic IT. This role will provide coaching to their team in how best to deliver exceptional Client service and services to our Clients which ensure long term relationships and high Client satisfaction. The National Service Delivery Manager must have strong project management and Client relationship skills and be able to independently resolve Client satisfaction escalations and facilitate technical escalation when required. In addition, this role will contribute to, utilize, and promote the ArcticAscend Services best practices and support the ArcticAscend Manager with various activities.
- Manages a portfolio of managed ArcticAscend service agreements for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, and SharePoint Clients that range from small to large in scale.
- Manages a portfolio of Lifecycle Services application projects for both non-agreement Clients as well as ArcticAscend agreement Clients.
- Provide oversight and guidance to direct reports delivering services to post-implementation Clients.
- Owns the ArcticAscend agreement experience after transitioned from implementation to an ArcticAscend agreement Client.
- Leads onboarding of new ArcticAscend services Clients, coordinates schedules, expectations, timing, resourcing, milestones, etc. working with the ArcticAscend agreement Executive Sponsor(s) and the Arctic IT internal team.
- Builds relationships and develops trust with the ArcticAscend agreement Executive Sponsor(s) and key ArcticAscend agreement stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary ArcticAscend agreement contact maintaining commitments and communicating on a regular basis (internally and externally).
- Supports the Account Manager in procuring multi-year services contract renewals.
- Identifies upsell opportunities and escalates the opportunities to the Account Manager.
- Identifies and escalates to the Account Manager as needed Client satisfaction issues.
- Participates in Account Management satisfaction surveys and follow-ups with Clients as mutually agreed upon with the Account Manager.
- Proactively reviews tickets to identify trends and areas of business need.
- Review and provide feedback on SOWs as crafted by the Account Manager.
- Maintains awareness on all Client activities (support, projects, opportunities).
- Ensure both Arctic IT and Clients adhere to contract terms and Client’s expectations are met.
- Works with Account Manager and Pre-Sales Solution Architects to prepare Client technology roadmaps and review with Clients.
- Maintain contact with the ArcticAscend agreement Executive Sponsor(s) through phone calls, site visits, and Client Business Reviews (CBR).
- Track all Client interactions in defined Systems of Record (including ConnectWise and Dynamics 365).
- Learns, utilizes, and promotes the Arctic IT’s ArcticAscend support methodology and work with management to improve best practices.
- Proactively identifies ways for Client to enhance the value of their business application solutions.
- Create plans to execute support contract commitments, including unlimited support, application enhancements, release management for upgrade/service packs and manage through to completion.
- Provides leadership for support team by building and motivating team members to meet goals, adhering to their responsibilities and milestones, and delivering excellent Client service.
- Evaluates the financial progress on support contracts regularly.
- Meets frequently with internal and Client team members to ensure all support related activities are on track, identify obstacles, and navigate through them.
- Develops documentation, such as, presentations, meeting agendas, status reports, release management plans.
- Leads or participates in various types of Client meetings.
- Participates in billing reviews and AR collection support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Leadership, Management, Accountability – Resource and Performance Management:
- Manage and mentor a team of remote Project Managers, Consultants, and Developers that are providing services for post-implementation Clients.
- Lead professional development initiatives to ensure team is staying relevant with the technologies that Arctic IT supports and delivers, including certification and training plans and execution.
- Lead performance management for team members as well as provide frequent informal feedback.
- Create career growth and learning plans (intra- and inter-functional), performance reviews, and goal planning for team members.
- Identify strengths and issues; drive and develop better behavior to create strong team members (team building, skill enhancement, training).
- Participate actively in the recruiting process.
- Resource management, including capacity planning, productivity, forecasting.
- Encourage and support employee engagement to enhance the success of Arctic IT.
- Portray our core values and represent our brand appropriately and lead by example.
- Enforce discipline in our processes and hold team members accountable for following our guidelines.
- Focus on improving the productivity of the support team and drive our team to exceed our productivity goals.
- Build strong relationships with team members and external contacts.
- Recognize and praise our team members when they achieve accomplishments.
- Engage in constructive feedback and dialog to hold team members accountable with the agreed outcome.
- Utilize our team and delegate tasks appropriately to increase efficiency and execution timing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field or substitute equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years in applied experience with complex project management preferably in ERP or CRM implementations/support contracts.
- Proven capability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility and confidence.
- Experience with team and performance management of team members in varied roles including support, development, and analyst type roles.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Applicants subject to background checks, drug testing and government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Note: The direct apply link for this job is:
*Hitting the Apply Now button will take you job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.