The Pre-Sales Solution Architect – Federal, Dynamics 365 Service & Power Platform’s main responsibility is to be the technical/functional lead on federal sales opportunities for Arctic IT. This is a business development position (not commission based) to provide exceptional technical leadership during the sales process with a strong understanding of Arctic IT products and services, specifically focused on the Federal market with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service applications and the Power Platform. This role must exhibit high energy, convincing presentation skills, and thorough technical writing skills. It is expected that this individual will understand the Federal RFP/RFI process and have the ability to translate our solution in writing to complex requirements in a way the end consumer will relate to. It is expected that this role will perform extensive research and create content that demonstrates a thorough understanding of specific Federal agencies’ pain points, technical architecture, delivery processes, and compliance with their security protocols and procedures. It is also expected that this role will collaborate with the delivery team to ensure solutions being proposed can be delivered successfully.
- Lead Federal pre-sales discovery and document client functional requirements.
- Prepare written responses for Federal RFPs, and RFIs that clearly articulate our defined scope of work to deliver the requested solution and address all items in the compliance matrix.
- Prepare Statements of Work, including documenting a clearly defined Scope of Work and LOE, for the following technologies: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service and Power Platform.
- Work with National Service Deliver Managers (NSDMs) to Prepare Work Break Structure (WBS) for delivering the defined scope with estimated hours per task to assist with pricing.
- Respond to Client inquiries on product offerings and technical specifications.
- Act as a technical resource and liaison between the business development team, the proposal and capture team, and the Client.
- Conduct compelling presentations articulating the features and benefits of Microsoft solutions.
- Assist NSDMs with pre-sales solutioning and strategic planning (roadmaps) for existing Clients.
- Lead the internal transition from pre-sales to the Federal delivery team ensuring the proposed solution and scope are understood by the implementation team.
- Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions, and competitors.
- Consistently learn and certify the related applications within the scope of the role.
- Participate in Federal Strategic planning and internal Federal Alignments meetings and updates as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of pre-sales and/or consulting experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service and Power Platform solutions; Federal delivery experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Federal RFP/RFI solution writing is preferred.
- Working knowledge and expertise within the following related products: (a plus)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, Supply Chain Mgmt., Commerce.
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience with gathering client requirements, designing creative innovative solutions, documenting the solution in writing, configuring solutions, and presenting proposed solutions in a clear, concise manner.
- Proven capability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility and confidence.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership, and Client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups, board of directors, or other defined groups of individuals. Public speaking experience preferred.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license, reliable personal transportation, and auto insurance.
- Applicants are subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when in video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
*Hitting the Apply Now button below will take you to the job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.