The Senior Solution Consultant will utilize best practices and methodologies to gather requirements, design, configure, develop, integrate, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position and will be responsible for managing client expectations and scope. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of implementation and development duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to development, testing, quality assurance, training, and client support independently and with a team.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Development Best Practices and Implementation Methodology.
- Work with team members and independently to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) and key third-party products. This work would include building custom CRM entities, development of various CRM components (business processes, workflow), security configuration, and report writing.
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and designs solutions that meets the requirements.
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed.
- Complete design/configuration of the solutions.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, User Acceptance Test Scenarios, and End User Training Documentation/Quick Reference Guides.
- Utilize Microsoft DevOps to track project tasks.
- Lead all tasks relating to requirements gathering, feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Perform end user training for clients in one on one, webinar, and classroom style settings.
- Provide application support for clients during Go Live cut-over.
- Work with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines.
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients as required.
- Mentor Solution Consultants.
- Support Functional Consulting Managers with various duties.
- Maintain currency on level of professional/technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of Dynamics 365 (CRM) experience with a solid understanding of CRM entity and Object Model with a strong consulting background
- Currently certified in Dynamics 365 CE
- Working knowledge of common project implementation methodologies and best practices
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
*Hitting the Apply Now button below will take you to the job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.