Arctic IT is always looking for extraordinary talent. We want dedicated, high-energy, growth-oriented professionals who love life and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are humble, creative, supportive of each other, and fiercely competitive in the market. Additionally, we are deeply committed to our core values of communication, focus, and respect.
Our unique business model allows us to attract and retain the best talent from anywhere in the country. Our current IT and Dynamics 365 jobs are listed below. If you are a good fit for our amazing company, then make an introduction and let’s see where this goes!
The Senior Solution Consultant will utilize best practices and methodologies to gather requirements, design, configure, develop, integrate, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position and will be responsible for managing client expectations and scope. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of implementation and development duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to development, testing, quality assurance, training, and client support independently and with a team.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Development Best Practices and Implementation Methodology.
- Work with team members and independently to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) and key third-party products. This work would include building custom CRM entities, development of various CRM components (business processes, workflow), security configuration, and report writing.
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and designs solutions that meets the requirements.
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed.
- Complete design/configuration of the solutions.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, User Acceptance Test Scenarios, and End User Training Documentation/Quick Reference Guides.
- Utilize Microsoft DevOps to track project tasks.
- Lead all tasks relating to requirements gathering, feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Perform end user training for clients in one on one, webinar, and classroom style settings.
- Provide application support for clients during Go Live cut-over.
- Work with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines.
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients as required.
- Mentor Solution Consultants.
- Support Functional Consulting Managers with various duties.
- Maintain currency on level of professional/technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of Dynamics 365 (CRM) experience with a solid understanding of CRM entity and Object Model with a strong consulting background
- Currently certified in Dynamics 365 CE
- Working knowledge of common project implementation methodologies and best practices
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Note: The direct apply link for this job is:
*Hitting the Apply Now button will take you job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.