The Senior Solution Consultant – Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands-on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position and must have ability to deliver exceptional client service. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of functional implementation duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to testing, training, and client support independently and with a team.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Project Implementation Methodology
- Lead client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
- Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and key third-party products
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation
- Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off requirements
- Lead all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
- Perform end user training for clients in a one on one, webinar and classroom style settings
- Provide application support for clients
- Assist with escalation support for help desk
- Work with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
- Assist marketing with tasks such as seminars and case studies
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients
- Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
- Mentor Solution Consultants
- Support Functional Consulting Manager with various duties
- Obtain and maintain ERP solutions certifications, as applicable
- Exemplify professional, clear, timely communication in all interactions to include follow-ups where possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solution implementation experience
- 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, project management, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Strong Financial module experience with an accounting background
- Experience with Supply Chain Management module
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and tribal gaming investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
*Hitting the Apply Now button below will take you to the job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.