Arctic IT is always looking for extraordinary talent. We want dedicated, high-energy, growth-oriented professionals who love life and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are humble, creative, supportive of each other, and fiercely competitive in the market. Additionally, we are deeply committed to our core values of communication, focus, and respect.
Our unique business model allows us to attract and retain the best talent from anywhere in the country. Our current IT and Dynamics 365 jobs are listed below. If you are a good fit for our amazing company, then make an introduction and let’s see where this goes!
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) Solution Architect you will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders to implement stable and scalable solutions, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE related products, and assist with the on-going development of our custom vertical solutions (Tribal Platforms). You will also be required to guide Technical and Functional Consultants during the analysis, design, development, and deployment phases of the project, ensuring the solutions effectively meet business requirements and are developed in accordance with defined scope. The Solution Architect will take ownership of all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, working with the Program Manager, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors, ensuring compliance with IT standards and business best practices and successful delivery of the program.
- Perform Full project lifecycle duties for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and related ISV solutions including: Pre-Sales Solution Engineering, Project Definition/Estimating, Business Requirements Analysis, Functional/Technical Design, and on-going QA activities.
- Assist in the Pre-sales phase (as required) with the ability to help write technical responses and estimate the work plan required to turn the prospect into a proposal.
- Lead client meetings to gather business requirements and perform gap analysis between out of box functionality and client’s requirements.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet client requirements.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Responsible for identifying, scoping, developing, and presenting new solutions (out of scope of project) to the Program Manager or Account Executive for consideration.
- Responsible for researching and qualifying ISV solutions.
- Create and follow Data Migration Plans.
- Assist with Go Live Planning.
- Conduct Cut Over activities for a successful product Go Live.
- Responsible for the Functional Requirements Document and Technical Design Package, including leading review sessions with the client.
- Provides Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE functional and technical implementation expertise.
- Responsible for ensuring overall solution adheres to client requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring system and customization designs meets client’s requirements.
- Works with the Program Manager to ensure all tasks are listed in the Project Work Plan.
- Works with the Program Manager to formulate the implementation strategy, interdependencies, risks and mitigation strategies, and timeline requirements.
- Works with the Leads/Consultants to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scope.
- Responsible for communicating with the Program Manager concerning all project related items.
- Responsible for specific Project tasks assigned by Program Manager per the project work plan.
- Communicates with the Program Manager concerning potential new opportunities.
- Provide escalated support.
- May perform product demonstrations.
- May perform implementation or development tasks.
- Proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-client time for personal training, internal projects, and administrative tasks.
- Will be expected to coach, train, or be a mentor to newly hired team members.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Project Implementation Methodology and work with Program Managers to improve best practices.
- Build a relationship and develop trust with key client stakeholders, serving as the functional/technical lead.
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones, and delivering excellent client service.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered.
- Ensure Arctic IT’s brand and image is represented appropriately.
- Participate in resource planning and identifying resources required to complete projects successfully.
- Provide feedback on performance evaluations for team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 10+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working with the functional/technical architecture of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Expert at Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multi-task while maintaining quality customer service.
- Technical expertise with:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM object model
- SSRS Report Development
- Fetch XML
- MS SQL Server including scripting
- C# Plug-in development
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- Proven ability to design, configure and deploy solutions with multiple customizations and integrations.
- Experience with integration tools and 3rd party add-on modules.
- Proven capability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility and confidence.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Experience with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions (AX/F&O, NAV/BC)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with multi-company, multi-site organizations
- Experience with Common Data Service
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow)
- Experience with Power BI
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
*Note: The direct apply link for this job is:
*Hitting the Apply Now button will take you job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.