As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders to implement stable and scalable solutions, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) and Power Platform technology. This includes leading development and implementation projects for our custom vertical solution (Tribal Platforms). You will be required to guide Technical and Functional Consultants during the analysis, design, development, and deployment phases of the project, ensuring the solutions effectively meet business requirements and are developed in accordance with defined scope. The Solution Architect owns the overall solution being deployed and works closely with the Program Manager, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors, ensuring compliance with IT standards and business best practices and successful delivery of the program.
- Perform full project lifecycle duties for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer engagement applications, Power Platform, Dataverse, and Power Pages including: Pre-Sales Solution Engineering, Writing Defined Scope, Project Definition/Estimating, Business Requirements Analysis, Functional/Technical Design, Demo, and on-going QA activities.
- Assist in the pre-sales phase with the ability to complete the following independently: solutioning, writing defined scopes of work, estimating level of effort, and preparing for and conducting prospect demos.
- Lead client meetings to gather business requirements and perform gap analysis between out of box functionality and client’s requirements.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet client requirements.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Responsible for identifying, scoping, developing, and presenting new solutions (out of scope of project) to the Program Manager or Account Executive for consideration.
- Responsible for researching and qualifying ISV solutions.
- Create and follow Data Migration Plans.
- Assist with Go Live Planning.
- Conduct Cut Over activities for a successful product Go Live.
- Responsible for the Functional Requirements Document and Technical Design Package, including leading review sessions with the client.
- Provides Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform functional and technical implementation expertise.
- Responsible for ensuring overall solution adheres to client requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring system and customization designs meets client’s requirements.
- Works with the Program Manager to ensure all tasks are listed in the Project Work Plan.
- Works with the Program Manager to formulate the implementation strategy, interdependencies, risks and mitigation strategies, and timeline requirements.
- Works with the Leads/Consultants to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scope.
- Responsible for communicating with the Program Manager concerning all project related items.
- Responsible for specific Project tasks assigned by Program Manager per the project work plan.
- Communicates with the Program Manager concerning potential new opportunities.
- Provide escalated support.
- May perform product demonstrations.
- May perform implementation or development tasks.
- Proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-client time for personal training, internal projects, and administrative tasks.
- Will be expected to coach, train, or be a mentor to newly hired team members.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Project Implementation Methodology and work with Program Managers to improve best practices.
- Build a relationship and develop trust with key client stakeholders, serving as the functional/technical lead.
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones, and delivering excellent client service.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered.
- Ensure Arctic IT’s brand and image is represented appropriately.
- Participate in resource planning and identifying resources required to complete projects successfully.
- Provide feedback on performance evaluations for team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or another related field
- 10+ years of experience with implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications, Power Platform, Dataverse, and Power Pages.
- 5+ years’ experience working with the functional/technical architecture of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform.
- Proven consulting experience with leading implementation projects including functional requirements gathering, design, configuration, user acceptance testing, training, and go live transition services.
- Expert at Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Currently certified in Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership, and Client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups, board of directors, or other defined groups of individuals. Public speaking experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM object model
- SSRS Report Development
- Fetch XML
- MS SQL Server including scripting
- C# Plug-in development
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- Proven ability to design, configure and deploy solutions with multiple customizations and integrations.
- Experience with integration tools and 3rd party add-on modules.
- Proven capability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility and confidence.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Experience with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions (AX/F&O, NAV/BC)
- Experience with multi-company, multi-site organizations
- Experience with Common Data Service
- Experience with Power BI
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.