The Support Center Lead is a skilled person that thrives on leading service delivery for diverse client IT environments while consistently providing exceptional service. This position is responsible for coordinating and managing proactive and reactive services to Arctic IT clients supporting their IT infrastructure, including servers, workstations, printers, POS peripherals, etc. This lead position is responsible for ensuring the Support Center team runs efficiently and effectively to include, but not limited to troubleshooting and resolving intermediate and complex client issues independently, supporting lower tier resources resolve client issues, deploying new hardware and software, troubleshooting applications, and managing escalations to manufacturers.
Managed Services/Call center/Network Operations
- Daily oversight and supervision of the Support Center team including ACD call management
- Monitors ticket queues, validates priorities, and ensures that all client Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Identifies areas/tickets requiring additional support and advocates for escalation resources as needed
- Provides direct client support
- Monitors direct tickets with manufacturers (Microsoft), validate priorities, track resolution times, coordinate resources required for resolution, monitor tickets through closure
- Utilizes a strong understanding of available tools to assist in daily tasks
- Troubleshoots workstation and server software and hardware
- Troubleshoots POS peripherals including credit card devices, printers, cash drawers, etc.
- Understands user, workstation, and permissions in domain and workgroup environments
- Understands Cloud deployments (Azure) and SaaS solutions (Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics 365)
- Strong ability to work independently (such as troubleshooting workstation and server software and hardware) and as a mentor working with lower tiered technicians
- Performs QA for closed tickets and provides feedback to technicians as warranted
- Facilitates Tools / Process training for team
- Monitors for changes in the client environment and participates in change control activity
- Outage triage, communication and holding Critical Problem Review meetings
- Observes technician interaction with clients to ensure excellent service delivery
- Reviews monthly KPIs and collaborates with management to identify areas of improvement
- Mentors team to achieve excellent results and provides thorough and accurate feedback
- Facilitates weekly huddles with Support Center teams including Alaska team
- Assist in producing required reports to improve Support Center performance
- Documents processes, SOP, technical writing, and knowledgebase
- Identifies scheduling conflicts and reacts accordingly
- Identifies calendar availability in order to ensure speedy client resolutions and identify excess capacity
- Anticipates product arrival and conducts scheduling accordingly
- Effectively negotiates with clients based on needs and schedule openings
- Coordinates with business development for product deployments and returns
- Identifies sales opportunities and route the information to necessary team members
- Adheres to work group and company polices outlined in Team handbook, electronic communication, and other documentation
- Submits timesheets and expenses accurately and timely
- Other duties as assigned
- Monitors service delivery goals that promotes exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ensures all closed tickets are properly documented and tells the complete story
- Reviews client feedback provided via ticket surveys and takes appropriate action
- Responds to and actively resolves client service issues
- Proactively instills and acts as a role model for “customer first service”
Collaboration & Communication
- Shares knowledge with team members and encourages others to do the same
- Effectively communicates within the team, the company, and clients
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Appropriately escalates issues to team members, Arctic IT management or external technical support
- Promotes knowledge sharing and efficiency through accurate and complete ticket notes, shared documentation, etc.
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent
- ITIL certification preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical help desk environment
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Positive, professional, and client first demeanor
- Sophos, ConnectWise tools suite and MS D365 Retail experience are preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed, leveraging personal vehicle for local dispatch
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable personal vehicle
The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Travel may be required and varies around 10%.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
*Hitting the Apply Now button below will take you to the job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.