At Arctic IT we understand that today’s network infrastructure is a complex environment with various servers, operating systems and applications interacting with a wide variety of desktop and mobile computers. Managing and supporting this assortment of mission-critical technology can be complicated and time consuming which is why businesses must rethink and rebuild their data centers from the ground up. The time has come for network operation centers to be recognized as an efficient stand-alone entity.
As an industry leader in deploying virtualization technology, Arctic IT combines hardware, operating systems and network virtualization into a single virtual machine, a centrally managed environment. This solution is designed to work together and deliver applications to users virtually, helping many organizations reduce costs, increase hardware utilization, optimize business and network infrastructure, and improve server storage, disaster recovery and maintenance.
- Hardware and Server Virtualization
- Network and Storage Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- SAN (Storage Area Network)
- Storage Management
- Data Management
- Processing Virtualization
A virtualized environment allows your business to:
- Consolidate data center and servers
- Consolidate storage resources
- Improve desktop manageability and security
- Benefit from rapid provisioning and application deployments
Contact Arctic IT today to learn more about what we can do for your business: firstname.lastname@example.org