Microsoft Dynamics GP is a highly scalable and affordable accounting software and management solution built on the platform of Microsoft technologies. It offers a cost-effective solution for managing and integrating finances, e-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, project accounting, field service, customer relationships, and human resources across your entire business. From basic reporting to sophisticated analysis, Microsoft Dynamics GP gives people across your organization fast, relevant access to information using familiar Microsoft tools.
Arctic IT has the expertise to help streamline and automate your business finance and accounting processes. Our team members have in-depth knowledge and real-world experience with Microsoft Dynamics implementations, customizations, and ongoing support. We ensure that you receive a complete ERP solution tailored to your needs and aligned with your business processes.
Whether you want to automate field service operations, extend your business to the web, improve manufacturing forecasts and order fulfillment processes, or better manage distribution processes, Microsoft Dynamics GP can help you do this and much more. Its integrated modules cover a range of areas, including:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business portal
- E-commerce and e-procurement
- Fixed assets
- Financial management
- Field service
- Human resources management
- Employee self-service
- Materials management
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides detailed financial management options that range from general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable modules to bank reporting, cash flow management, and easy reconciliation. Employees can analyze financial data by whatever criteria they require, while the company gains an accounting solution that reflects changes instantaneously.
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides advanced real-time reporting on a broad range of information. Included are powerful and customizable analysis options that are simple to use and allow great insight into critical business information for budgeting and other purposes.
Built on Microsoft .NET technologies, business portal in Microsoft Dynamics GP allows you to access data and processes from a Web-based portal. This lets you extend the appropriate applications, information, and processes to employees, customers, and partners across the enterprise, based on their unique roles.
Integration with widely-familiar applications
Microsoft Dynamics GP works like and provides a high level of integration with other widely-familiar tools, such as Microsoft Office System and Microsoft SQL Server. This allows people across your organization—as well as business partners—to use skills they already have to adopt new processes. It also expedites data sharing across applications. For example, employees can view and share Microsoft Dynamics GP data from within Microsoft Office applications, or view budgeting, planning, and reporting from a Web browser. And because all of the components are integrated, information is automatically shared across applications. This helps eliminate time wasted on redundant administrative tasks.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Simplify your business with a single solution that connects financials, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services information.
- Improve productivity with familiar, easy-to-use tools such as Microsoft Office that make it easy to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Go beyond basic reporting and extend insight across your entire organization with easy to use, out-of-the-box reporting capabilities and sophisticated analysis tools that help you gain deep insight into your business performance.
- Choose from flexible deployment options and implement quickly using our rapid implementation tools, and customize your system to meet your current business needs knowing that you can easily adapt to changing demands by adding functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities.
- Adapt quickly without complicated and costly development time, and easily connect to external applications and data sources.
- Realize fast, yet long-term ROI with consistent product releases that keep pace with Microsoft technology innovations, and robust support and training.