The Pre-Sales Solution Architect’s main responsibility is to be the technical/functional lead on sales opportunities for Arctic IT in a variety of markets. This business development position is expected to provide exceptional technical leadership with a deep wide breath of product knowledge during the sales process with a strong understanding of Arctic IT products and services, specifically focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions. This role must exhibit high energy, convincing presentation skills, and thorough technical writing skills. It is expected that this individual will understand how to sell ERP solutions to decision makers and navigate complex business processes with the ability to translate them into a solution architecture that our Professional Services team can deliver successfully. This is not a commission-based role.
- Lead pre-sales discovery and document Client functional requirements.
- Configure and manage demo environments.
- Create demo scripts and complete thorough testing of scripts prior to live demonstrations.
- Assist in conducting compelling software demonstrations, presenting, and articulating the features and benefits of Microsoft solutions.
- Research, learn, and present third-party solutions as required to meet Client requirements.
- Create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to support sales and pre-sales activities to prospects, Clients, and at external marketing events such as conventions and seminars.
- Prepare written responses for RFPs, RFIs, proof of concepts, and Statements of Work for the Microsoft Stack, specifically for the following technologies: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions, Dynamics 365 Finance, Supply Chain Mgmt., Commerce.
- Prepare level of effort estimations for delivering the defined scope with estimated hours per task to assist with pricing.
- Respond to Client inquiries on product offerings and technical specifications.
- Act as a technical resource and liaison between the business development team, the proposal and capture team, and Client.
- Assist Sales Executives and National Service Delivery Managers with pre-sales solutioning and strategic planning (roadmaps) for existing Clients.
- Lead the internal transition from pre-sales to the Professional Services team ensuring the proposed solution and scope is understood by the implementation team.
- Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions, and competitors.
- Consistently learn and gain certification on related applications within the scope of the role.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of pre-sales and/or consulting experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
- Deep product knowledge and technical background in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, Supply Chain Mgmt., Commerce.
- Previous work experience gathering Client requirements, creating, and configuring innovative solutions, and presenting proposed solutions in a clear, concise manner.
- Public speaking experience preferred.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license, reliable personal transportation, and auto insurance.
- Applicants are subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
*Hitting the Apply Now button below will take you to the job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.