WEBINAR: Modernize Your Tribal Court Case Management Solution
Thursday, October 6th
1pm ET/9am AKT
Join Arctic IT’s Bryan Schmidt and special guest Sonia Montero of Shingle Springs Tribal Court for a discussion on court case management applications, the selection process, and how Shingle Springs is using the chosen solution today.
You’ll get an inside look at Tribal Platforms Tribal Court key benefits, including:
- Auto-generation of court documents (court orders, notices, etc.)
- Court documents are uploaded and stored securely within the court case record for ease of reference and auto-synced to SharePoint
- Role-based security permissions are shared from Tribal Court to SharePoint to allow authorized users access to case-related files.
- Court clerk and judge dashboards allow staff to review upcoming hearings, active court cases, overdue court fines and more.
- Calendar-based hearing scheduling gives the clerks and judges a bird’s eye view of the court hearings and other scheduled activities within the system.