The Senior Sales Executive role is responsible for all phases of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling and closing new business. This role leads a prospect through our sales process and uses a consultative sales approach to solve client problems by demonstrating how our strategy and approach will meet their business needs. The main purpose of this position is generating and closing sales opportunities for the Business Applications that we implement, such as, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Power Platform), Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, and additional sales opportunities for recurring support/managed services and lifecycle cloud services. Compensation is base plus incentives based on quota attainment.
- Attain and exceed assigned quota through new account acquisition.
- Prospect for new accounts in assigned territory.
- Identify, develop, and lead a prospect through Arctic IT’s sales process and close new sales opportunities to add net new clients to our portfolio.
- Develop relationships and new business within the markets that Arctic IT serves.
- Hunting new business through calls, networking, social media, and attending and follow-up from shows/events.
- Identify potential opportunities available through RFP/RFQ solicitations using various bid sites, connections with selection firms and vendors.
- Participate in RFP/RFQ response teams with an emphasis on developing winning proposals.
- Lead a prospect through Arctic IT’s sales process and close business to add net new clients to our portfolio.
- Gather requirements and expectations from prospects and work in partnership with the internal team resources to recommend specific products, services, or solutions to prepare opportunities for proposal.
- Participate in demonstrations of software solutions to prospects to achieve alignment on scope of work definition and further developing opportunity to proposal.
- Present new opportunities at weekly internal Opportunity Reviews to get proposal resources assigned to respond to RFPs or prepare Statements of Work, and then, subsequently, participate actively in the standard processes to ensure response is delivered effectively.
- Remain knowledgeable on all services provided and applications implemented by Arctic IT including pricing structures, integration capabilities, core application functionality, teaming partnerships, and vertical-specific functionality.
- Remains knowledgeable on all managed services offerings, including pricing structures, benefits, services provided, etc. and can speak to Arctic IT’s differentiation and competitive advantage. Develop and maintain relationships with selection firms and vendor sales teams
- Own and maintain relationships with prospects and clients and respond to sales opportunities in a timely manner.
- Support marketing team efforts, as needed.
- Represent Arctic IT at industry events such as webinars, roundtables, speaking forums and trade shows when necessary.
- Maintain and strengthen domain knowledge within industry verticals.
- Attend recurring sales team meetings and reports accurate status of opportunities and efforts, provides strategic overview of territory account plan goals, and direction to respective pre-sales and marketing team for related tasks.
- Complete standard process for managing leads and opportunities in centralized software D365 CRM and ensures all data is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Utilize Microsoft Teams for collaboration and communication for all proposals, Statements of Work, Contract Documents, and any requirement established for the GROW team within Arctic IT’s sales process.
- Store all documents within One Drive for Business or Microsoft Teams related to work/products responsible or accountable for.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling Business Applications, such as ERP, CRM, ITSM solutions.
- Experience selling ServiceNow and/or Microsoft Business Applications a plus.
- Proven experience in closing business for business applications/technology sales as an Account Executive or Sales Representative.
- Experience tracking sales leads and opportunities in CRM systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Well-organized and extremely effective at managing time and calendar.
- Applicants subject to background checks, drug testing and government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when attending video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 50%.
It is Arctic Information Technology, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
Pay Transparency Statement
Arctic Information Technology will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Arctic Information Technology Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
*Hitting the Apply Now button below will take you to the job posting on the Doyon, Limited website. This is our parent company.